Cultural and Historical Background to Pakistan Movement
- Religious Thinkers – Questions 2059/01
- Was the arrival of the British the main Reason for the Decline of the Mughal Empire. Give reasons for your Answer.
- ‘Indian resistance to British Attempts to take control of lands in the sub-continent in the hundred years before 1850 was totally unsuccessful.’ Do you agree? Give Reasons for your Answers.
- The war of Independence of 1857 achieved nothing .Give reasons why you agree & disagree with this statement. 
- Why did the British government take control of the Affairs of the East India Company in the early Nineteenth Century? 
- Was the attempt to achieve a better understanding with the British the most important contribution that Sir Syed Ahmad Khan made to the Muslim cause during the nineteenth century? Explain your answer. 
- Questions based on Urdu and regional languages
- Why was Urdu chosen as the national language of Pakistan? 
The emergence of Pakistan 1906 to 1947
- Selected questions and guideline, Section 2- 2059/01
- ‘The Morley Minto reforms were most important of the attempts by the Muslims, Hindus or the British government in seeking a solution to the problems in the subcontinent between 1906 and 1920’. Do you agree? Give reason for your answer.
- ‘The Lucknow Pact of 1916 was the only beacon of hope for Hindu-Muslims unity between 1914 and 1930.’ Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
- Do you agree that the celebration of the Day of Deliverance in 1939 was justified? Give reasons for your answer?
- ‘Fourteen points by Jinnah were the greatest achievement of Mohammad Ali Jinnah towards the Pakistan Movement’. Do you agree? Explain your answer. 
- How important was Muhammad Ali Jinnah to the Pakistan Movement? Explain your answer.
- During the Second World War negotiations aimed at independent achieved little? Explain your answer.
- The 14 points were Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s greatest achievements in the years 1929 to 1947. Do you agree? Explain your answer?
Nationhood 1947 – 1999
- 4 marks Questions based on Nationhood 1947-1999
- Questions based on problems faced by the state of Pakistan in its early times
- Questions related to Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif and Pervez Musharaf
- Why was Nawaz Sharif deposed in 1993? 
- How justified is it to term the years between 1958 and 1969 as decade of development? Explain your answer. 
- How successful have governments been in the Islamisation of Pakistan between 1947 and 1988? Explain your answer.
- How successful have the successive governments been in the provision of health and education in Pakistan since 1947 to 1999?
World Affairs 1947 – 1999
- Answers of Questions based on foreign affairs of Pakistan 2059/01
- How successful has Pakistan been as a member of world organisations between 1947 and 1988? Explain your answer.
- How successful was Pakistan in its relationship with India between 1947 and 1999? Explain your answer.
- How successful was Pakistan in its relationship with the USA between 1947 and 1988? Explain your answer.
- How successful was Pakistan’s relationship with the USSR between 1947 and 1988?